Personal Data Protection according to GDPR
Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U under current legislation regarding personal data protection, reports that personal data collected through the forms available on the website: https://www.multi-trans.eu/ , are included in computerized files for user specific services of Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U.
Personal data collection and processing are aimed at maintaining business relationship and performance in tasks of information, training, counseling and other activities.
Data only will be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of complying with the purpose stated above.
Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U will adopt the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality for data in accordance with the provisions in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
User may at any time exercise their rights in access, opposition, rectification, limitation, portability and cancellation recognized in Data Protection Regulation. User can exercise these rights free via email to: email@example.com or in the address: C/ Plom, 5-7 4o Of. 5, C.P. 08038 – Barcelona (Barcelona).
You represent that all information provided by him are true and correct and undertake to keep them updated, communicating changes to Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U.
Purpose of the personal data treatment:
What purpose will we treat your personal data?
In Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U, we will treat your personal data collected through the Website: https://www.multi-trans.eu/, with the following purposes:
- In case of contracting the goods and services offered through: https://www.multi-trans.eu/, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending requested information through the forms provided at https://www.multi-trans.eu/.
- Send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U, and the sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields from these registries are obligatory completion, being impossible to realize the expressed purposes if these data are not provided.
How long are the personal data collected retained?
Personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal liabilities could arise for the services rendered.
Treatment for your data will be done with following legal bases that legitimize it:
- Request for information and/or the contracting of the services of Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
In case you do not provide us with your information or you do it in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to meet your request, since it is impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of the services.
Data will not be communicated to any third party outside Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U, except legal obligation.
As treatment managers, we have hired following service providers, having committed to compliance with regulatory provisions, applicable in terms for data protection, at time for hiring:
If user includes files that contain personal data on shared hosting servers, Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U is not responsible for the breach by the user of Data Protection Regulation.
Data retention in accordance with LSSI:
Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U reports that, as a hosting service provider and under the provisions contained on Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), retained in a maximum period for 12 months essential information to identify the source of data stored and the time when service started.
Retention of such data does not affect secret in communications and may only be used within the framework for a criminal investigation or to safeguard public safety, making himself available to the judges and/or courts or the Ministry which thus requires.
Data communication to State Forces will be under legal provisions on personal data protection.
Intellectual Property Rights
Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U owns all copyrights, intellectual property, industrial, “know how” and any other rights related to the content from the website https://www.multi-trans.eu/ and the services offered on it, as well as the programs necessary for its implementation and related information.
No available any reproduction, publication and/or use for the contents strictly private, full or partial, at the website https://www.multi-trans.eu/ without a prior written consent.
Software Intellectual Property Rights
You should respect other programs made available by Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U, while being free and/or publicly available.
Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U has exploitation rights and intellectual property for software needed.
User does not acquire any right or license by the contracted service, to the software necessary to provide service, or the technical information service trace, except for rights and licenses necessary in the fulfillment at contracted services and only for the duration thereof. In any action that exceeds the contract performance, user will need written permission from Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U, being forbidden to user for access, modify, view the configuration, structure and server’s files property of Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U, assuming the civil and criminal liability arising from any incident that might involve on servers and security systems as a direct result for a negligence or malicious on his part.
Intellectual property content hosted
Use contrary to intellectual property law services provided by Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U and in particular:
- Use that is contrary to Spanish laws or which infringes the personal rights.
- Publication or transmission any content that, in Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U opinion, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racist, xenophobic or defamatory.
- Cracks, software serial numbers or any other content that violates intellectual third parties property right.
- Collection and/or use personal data from other users without their express consent or contrary to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provisions.
- Use a domain mail server and e-mail addresses for sending unsolicited bulk.User has full responsibility in the content from its website, the information transmitted and stored, hypertext links, third party claims and legal actions in reference to intellectual property rights and minors protection.User is responsible regarding laws and regulations in force and rules that have to do with running online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintain public order, and universal principles at Internet use.User indemnifies to Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U for expenses that generate some cause whose responsibility was attributable to user, including fees and legal expenses, even if a court decision is not final.
Information hosted protection
Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U backs content hosted on their servers, however not responsible for loss or accidental deletion data by users. Similarly, replacement does not guarantee total data deleted by users, since such data could have been deleted and/or modified during the period since the last backup.
Services offered, except specific backup services, do not include replacement for the contents stored in the backups made by Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U when this loss is attributable to user; at this case, rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume for the recovery, always previous user acceptance.
Replacement for deleted data is only included at cost in service when content loss is due to causes attributable to Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U.
Pursuant to LSSI. Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other means electronic communication that have not been previously requested or expressly authorized by the recipient.
In cases where there are some prior contractual relationships, Transporte Multimodal Logistica y Servicios, S.L.U is allowed to send commercial communications relating to products or services which are similar to those initially made a contract with the customer.
In any case, user can request that you do not get more commercial information through channels customer, upon proof of identity.
Privacidad y Cookies
El Sitio Web utiliza un analizador de tráfico que emplea pequeños programas denominados y conocidos como “cookies” que nos dan a conocer cierta información sobre el uso de nuestro Sitio:
Podemos recabar información sobre su ordenador, incluido, en su caso, su dirección de IP, sistema operativo y tipo de navegador. Se trata de datos estadísticos sobre cómo navega Ud. por nuestro sitio Web. Las cookies contienen información que se transfiere al disco duro de su ordenador.
Las cookies nos ayudan a mejorar nuestro sitio Web y a prestar un servicio mejor y más personalizado. En concreto, nos permiten:
- Hacer una estimación sobre números y patrones de uso.
- Almacenar información acerca de sus preferencias y personalizar nuestro sitio web de conformidad con sus intereses individuales.
- Acelerar sus búsquedas.
- Reconocerle cuando regrese de nuevo a nuestro sitio.
El Usuario da su previo consentimiento, salvo indicación en contrario, al uso de “cookies”. El Usuario autoriza también los seguimientos de su IP durante la navegación en el sitio Web.
Puedes negarte a aceptar cookies activando la configuración en tu navegador que permite rechazar las cookies. No obstante, si seleccionas esta configuración, quizás no puedas acceder a determinadas partes del Sitio Web o no puedas aprovecharte de alguno de nuestros servicios. A menos que hayas ajustado la configuración de tu navegador de forma que rechace cookies, nuestro sistema producirá cookies cuando te conectes a nuestro sitio.
Siguiendo las directrices europeas de la normativa de protección de datos que puedan verse afectados por el uso de cookies, informamos que los distintos navegadores de Internet cuentan con herramientas de configuración para que el Usuario, si lo desea, pueda desactivar y/o eliminar estas cookies o bien activar en su navegador el modo de navegación privada.